Laser & Intense Pulsed Light Safety Officer Training Course (Cosmetic Practice)
This course equips clinicians with the fundamental knowledge needed to understand the laser and IPL technology used in aesthetic practice. The unit on light physics discusses the science of light and concepts such as the electromagnetic spectrum, selective photothermolysis and the interactions between light and the skin. The unit on laser and IPL systems gives an overview of how the technology works.
The safety unit is the largest topic and ensures the participant understands the requirements for client and staff safety, personal protective equipment, controlled access to laser rooms and laser safety planning and auditing. This course also gives an introduction to the common clinical applications of lasers and IPL in clinical practice.
Courses for: doctors, dentists, midwives, nurses, paramedics.
• Galvanic treatments
• Electro Muscle Stimulator treatments
• Micro Current treatments
• Lymphatic Drainage treatments
• Micro-Dermabrasion treatments
• Micro Lance treatment to remove Milia
• Identification of Fitzpatrick Skin Types
• Laser & IPL Hair Reduction
• Pigmentation – sunspots & Freckles Removal
• Vein Removal (Face & Legs)
• Skin Tightening Treatments
• IPL Treatments for Sun damage, Acne, Rosacea & Rejuvenation.
• Advanced Laser Procedures
• Advanced Blemish Removal
• Facial Electrical treatments
• Body Electrical treatments
• Electrolysis Hair removal
• Skin Needling, Plasma & Chemical Peels
• Laser systems used for Tattoo Removal
• Treating different skin types, tattoo colors & tattoo inks
• CO2 Skin Resurfacing
• CO2 Intimate Vaginal Rejuvenation
• Skin Tag removal treatments
• Thread Vein removal treatments
• Spider Naevi removal treatments
• Blood Spot removal treatment
• RF Fractional
• Plasma jet