This course will equip you with skills and knowledge in cutting edge non-surgical procedures including laser rejuvenation, radiofrequency tightening, bleaching, PRP, growth factor serum, and treatment of sexual dysfunction without surgery. You will learn how to use fillers for vaginal rejuvenation, how to use botulinum toxin with vaginismus, how to perform PRP for vaginal rejuvenation.
This course is intended for physicians who wanted to add a whole new dimension to their aesthetic practice. Physicians with minimal or no previous experience performing non-surgical genital rejuvenation procedures and are looking to go in-depth into the understanding of these procedures and to acquire the proper knowledge and certification so as to perform these procedures safely and to avoid complication.
Our qualified trainers are prominent physicians who own and operate successful practice and have many years of experience.
Courses for: doctors, gynecologist, midwives, nurses.
- Platelet-rich plasma to improve sexual function
- Autologous stem-cell injections
- Introduction to non-surgical genital rejuvenation
- Vaginal rejuvenation with non-permanent fillers and PDO thread
- G-spot injections does it really works
- Labia majoraplasty with hyaluronic acid fillers
- Labia majoraplasty with PDO thread
- Complications in Non-surgical genital rejuvenation: how to avoid them, how to deal with them.
- Anectotal experiences with silicone derivates and its complication in labia majora and how to treat them.
- Tightening, bleaching, and remodeling: genital aesthetic and functional improvement with new technologies. Scientific based protocol that works.
- Laser and RF – Basic Principles and Applications
- Non-surgical Vaginal Tightening and Rejuvenation with Lasers
- Vulva Bleaching and Tightening Therapies by Laser
- Problem related to Vaginal hyperpigmentation and laxity, how to resolve them.
- Postop Care Essentials in non-surgical genital rejuvenation
- Sexology: Before and After any aesthetic genital procedure
- Juliet: Erbium –YAG laser: science, applications, results