Teaching patients about healthy eating is a primary duty, as well as staying aware of developments in medicine and nutrition. However, there is a difference between dietetics and nutrition: dietetics focuses on food management, whereas nutrition focuses on the promotion of health through healthy food.
- Basic definitions
- The food pyramid
- Weight Loss Dieting
- Dieting for lean and obese people
- Dieting for pregnancy and lactation
- Diet for patients (diabetic, cardiac, allergic, etc.)
- Dieting for Athletes
- Dieting for the Elderly
- Dieting for Kids and Teens
- Dieting for vegetarians and vegan
- Solutions to Fitness
- Suggested therapeutic approaches in psychotherapy
- Laser Therapy Suggested Therapies
- Calculations and formulations
International certificate accredited by the Biocare Academy.
Same as all other Training workshops at Pasargard center, this workshop is being taught by trained teachers and doctors which are accredited by Biocare Academy. International accredited certificate will be provided for the participants.
Online payment and registration in workshop.
To Register in the workshops, please send your request on WhatsApp or Telegram using number +98 93 570521. The private payment link will be send after controlling your request and documents.